Sunday, April 24, 2016

First post!

Welcome to all of my (nonexistent) readers.  This is going to be a blog where I talk about baseball.  And baseball statistics.  And math.  And whatever else my brain decides is a good idea to spew into the void of the internet, to bounce around from server to server for the rest of time...

So, a little about me, I guess.  I'm a 23-year-old soon-to-be Ph.D. student with a B.Sc. in mathematics from the University of Maryland.  I enjoy watching (and overthinking) baseball.  I also enjoy doing and teaching math, cooking and eating food, building robots, playing guitar, and a large number of other things.  Some of these will likely be the subject of future posts.

I'm going to cut this off here, since (in case it wasn't clear already) I don't exactly have much to say.  There will be some content, soon!  I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment